Friday, August 10, 2012

Who's that Girl?



I'm Valerie, an Indiana girl with California roots, happily married to my best friend and mother to 3 awesome kids that give me an excuse never to grow up. On any given day you can find me hiking a trail in my ballet flats, putting together outfits from my sister's closet, leading a troop of girl scouts on an adventure, or spending way too much time online.

I was an education major and now have the fun job of finding... a job. Even though teaching is my goal, I don't think that life is a series of boxes you need to check off in any particular order. Life is what happens when you're busy making plans, and I want to be sure to make the most of each opportunity rather than get fixated on a rigid plan. Don't get me wrong, I do have goals, dreams, and a bucket list, so I do have motivation and drive.

I have another blog Frugal Teacher Mama that has frugal tips, product reviews + giveaways, lesson plans, and parenting stuff.

This blog, is for me. I hope you enjoy coming along with me on this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment